Own Your Birth!
Are you looking for a well-structure, evidence-based yet holistic approach to your childbirth preparation with someone heartfelt who understands your individual journey?
You’re here because you…
- are planning a the birth that’s best for you (natural drug-free home birth or a planned c-section in a hospital, everyone is different)
- want to inform yourself about the physical aspects of childbirth and how to manage them well
- are looking to release fear surrounding childbirth or insecurities in your pregnancy
- want some loving support in your journey
- believe you can have a great birth with the right support
- have started reading a bit about hypnobirthing but don’t really know where to start…
You have come to the right place! 🥰
Take control of your birth with our Hypnobirthing Online Course. We’re there for you, so you can have your birth on your terms ❤️
What are the two most important things in birth prep?
- comprehensive: just a bit of stretching won’t cut it. Get into the nitty gritty of it!
- start now: the earlier the better! You’ll need a bit of time to digest the information – and to make the right decisions for yourself. Practice makes perfect!
The contents of the Hypnobirthing Online Course
Knowing everything you can about birth and the right techniques to implement before and during are a great help in reducing fear and alleviating pain. Many studies have found a direct connection in reducing fear to promote the natural process of childbirth.
Our online programme prepares you for birth mentally and physically. We provide solid, evidence-based information so you’ll know what to expect. Knowing everything you can, you’ll feel confident in making decisions that are best for you and your baby, throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
Chapter 1 – Hypnobirthing
We start with the basics of Hypnobirthing.
This birth philosophy is based on common sense and scientific evidence. It empowers you to navigate birth with knowledge and confidence.
Chapter 2 – Science
First we will learn about some physical and medical basics to understand how a birth runs its course and what’s important to remember for mother and baby.
Chapter 3 – Relaxation
The key to good labor progress is the ability to relax the mind. This allows the body to labor efficiently and undisturbed.
In this chapter, you learn the most important relaxation and breathing techniques for birth.
Chapter 4 – Be Informed
Now we’re getting into the details of it. First we discuss how to talk to doctors and midwifes to get the information you need. This can be tricky at times, so best get some good strategies ready to employ!
Then we talk about the most important and pressing questions around birth: perineal tearing, positions of the baby, due date, induction, membrane sweep, caesarean section – just to name a few.
Chapter 5 – the big day
With all the knowledge gathered, we go through the day of the birth. You will learn about the individual phases of birth from the first surges to the birth of the placenta.
Now you have a large tool set to master any challenges on the day of delivery!
Chapter 6 – No woman left behind!
Put together your own birth vision – alone or with a partner. If you have any questions – let me know. I’ll be there for you.
Hypnobirthing Online Course
- Online Course for self study
As of now this course is not yet available.
Please sign up for my newsletter to be notified immediately when it’s out.
Private Course Hypnobirthing
- 3 hours of individual coaching
- tailored to your situation and needs
Best suited for refresher courses or with prior knowledge of birth or hypnobirthing.
Intensive Course Hypnobirthing
- 5 hours of individual coaching
- tailored to your situation and needs
In-depth dive into your birth with hypnobirthing, breastfeeding and postpartum.
* all coaching are held online – in person coaching can be arranged.
As of now most of my material is in German. Although I am originally from England, I lived in Switzerland for a long time. Both of my children were born there, and so was Earthside Project. Check out my two other sites, they already have a lot more content.
I am currently producing content in English to be released very soon – stay tuned for my updates! If you have any questions you can get in touch here.
© earthside project | 2021